1960 Impala 4 Door Interior Kit
1960 Impala 4 Door Hardtop (NO Post) or Sedan (WITH Post) Interior Kit. Highest quality kit available. This kit includes the following items:
- Pre Assembled Door/Side Panel Set for all 4 doors. Assembled on our automotive die cut waterproof boards with galvanized edge bands with nails attached. Correct Seville vinyl in two colors, with 6 upper silver mylar vertical stripes and Houndstooth pattern center door panel vinyl. Lower sections have heat sealed line pattern.
- Front and Rear Seat Cover Set. Made using our outstanding reproduction “Houndstooth” seat cloth and heavy weight Seville crush grain vinyl in two colors. Heat sealed front seat back rear panel with vertical lines. Matching vinyl seat welt and all installation listings sewn in the factory locations.
- Houndstooth pattern vinyl headliner and extra material to cover your sunvisors (or send in your original visors to be covered).
- Vinyl covered windlace set, vinyl covered kick panels, window ferrules and extra vinyl to cover your armrest.
- Vinyl covered package tray
- Tuxedo carpet set
You must send in your clean upper rails from your front, rear and dog leg original panels and we will assemble to your new panel. Your rails must be clean, removed from the old panels with vinyl and felts removed. If rails are covered with rust, wire brush clean them before sending. Rails must be in useable condition with no holes or we will not be able to use.
You will need to transfer your original armrest and stainless to the panels, everything else will be assembled and new!
Our kits are made to order and not mass produced. Please allow 6 months production time.